Mill room features
- Walk-in Matki showers
- Huge double-ended stone baths (big enough for three)
- Fluffy bath sheets and exclusive toiletries by ESPA
- Missoni dressing gowns
- Italian designed and sourced furniture
- Bose sound systems, Loewe flat screen TVs and Apple TVs with access to Netflix
- 6 ft beds with fully sprung mattresses
- Cosy feather duvets, extra large pillows and fine cotton bed linen
- Tea, fresh coffee, homemade biscuits and fresh orange juice
- Views across the mill pond
- Original exposed beams
- Free superfast fibre optic wi-fi
Our Mill Rooms give you a luxurious place to rest your head at night and a comfortable base from which to explore Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. Tuddenham Mill is less than two hours from London, making it an ideal destination for a break in the UK. Our restaurant features a range of menus for any occasion and our rooms, including the Mill Rooms, have been designed to cater to your every need.
“Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, who were friendly but not intrusive. Lovely room, great view, fantastic shower. Little details such a homemade biscuits and fresh orange juice in the room each day.”
Please enter your details to check availability and for the best available rate.
Mill room Description
If you would like a room in the main building, we have three individual rooms that feature exposed beams and have views overlooking across our mill pond. Mill Room West, Mill Room East and the largest of the three, The Mill Room, perfectly combine historic original features with a modern twist.
Mill room Floorplans
click to view floorplans