Water meadow hotel room Features
- Walk-in Matki showers,
- Indulgent Philippe Stark baths
- Fluffy bath sheets and exclusive toiletries by ESPA
- Missoni dressing gowns
- Italian designed and sourced furniture
- Bose sound systems and Loewe flat screen TVs
- 6 ft beds with fully sprung mattresses
- Cosy feather duvets, extra large pillows and fine cotton bed linen
- Tea, fresh coffee, homemade biscuits and fresh orange juice
- Uninterrupted views across the water meadow
- Free wi-fi
Our Water Meadow hotel rooms give you the perfect place base from which to explore Suffolk and Cambridgeshire, although you may find that you're so comfortable that you don't want move much further than our restaurant. Tuddenham Mill is less than two hours from London, making it an ideal destination for a long or short break in the UK. Our restaurant features a range of menus for any occasion and our rooms, including the Water Meadow Rooms, have been designed to cater to your every need.
“We have just spent the night in a Water Meadow room, and what a fabulous night it was....the room is amazing, the extras provided are a wonderful touch. The staff were all very welcoming and friendly. The views are lovely and so peaceful. We finished our stay with breakfast on the terrace. Can't wait to return.”
Please enter your details to check availability and for the best available rate.
Water meadow rooms Description
The Water Meadow rooms come with their own private terraces and are our version of a standard room, although they are far from ‘standard’. They feature full length glass terrace doors that cover the whole end wall of the room and open to create a fabulous inside outside feeling, and allow you to enjoy unspoilt views stretching to the horizon overlooking a tranquil Suffolk water meadow.
Water meadow hotel rooms Floorplans
click to view floorplans