Careers at tuddenham mill, boutique hotel and restaurant in suffolk
Tuddenham Mill nestles down in its surrounding on the brink of the Brecks. The stylish bedrooms and 3 AA Rosette award winning food attract customers new and old with the team being at the very centre of our world delivering both with an attentive but yet unintrusive manner.
The property is Chef Patron run and the food showcases the very best of the local produce on offer from locally shot partridges and pheasants, pigs from the farms in Suffolk and roots and leaves grown in our very own allotment across the road. The ripple of excitement when a basket of something new, fresh and in season comes through the back door can be felt throughout the entire building.
Out team are what make us what we are and we embrace this giving as many opportunities as we can from a training and development point of view. From going to harvest the grapes at a local Vineyard for wine sold in our restaurant and working closely with the gamekeepers who shoot our game ensures that all our colleagues understand the values and philosophy that makes Tuddenham Mill a great place to stay, eat and work.
We offer a range of benefits to all colleagues which include:
- Very competitive salaries
- Share of tips
- Work place pension scheme
- Non-contributory healthcare scheme
- National discount scheme with major retailers
- Agellus colleague discount scheme applicable at all Agellus properties
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Career progression and development across the Agellus group of 5 properties
Specifically, we are currently looking for:
- Chef de Partie
- Demi Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Restaurant Team Members – full time and part time hours available
- Maintenance Person – 25 hours per week
Please give us a call or email us ator
We are always on the lookout for talented team members to join us and encourage all reading this page to send in your CV if you think Tuddenham Mill is the place for you.