We are looking for bright enthusiastic waiter/waitress who possesses the following skills;
- Operates to consistently high standards.
- Excellent customer care skills when handling enquiries with the customer.
- Adaptable, friendly, efficient and customer focussed.
- Previous waiting experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Various shifts available.
Main duties will include;
- Making customers feel welcome and comfortable is an essential part of the role.
- Identify customers’ requirement and exceed their needs wherever possible.
- Taking food and drink orders in casual, fine and alfresco dining areas.
- Serving food and drink orders in casual, fine and alfresco dining areas.
- Taking payment for purchases.
- Dealing effectively with all customer queries.
- Working in a cohesive way with all departments within the unit to deliver a complete customer experience.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Ensure working and public areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Support and work with all other departments to ensure a consistent approach to delivering the customer experience.
- Actively look at opportunities in which to deliver continuous improvement.
In return we can offer you;
- A fabulous place in which to work and become part of a great friendly team
- Competitive salary plus tips
- Paid holiday
- Friends and family discount scheme at all our hotels
- Non-contributory health scheme with HealthShield
- Company pension scheme if you wish to join
- Career development including internal training as well as award winning training with our partner Fairstead Development (national Training Awards winner)
- Become part of the Agellus Hotels with opportunities at all the hotels
If you are interested in working for a company that likes to do things differently and would like to share in our success then send or e-mail your CV and application letter to: